Monday, March 4, 2013

Catching Haven's smiles

So Haven doesn't smile much, but when she does it's SO cute! She mostly scowls because she's always angry at somebody -- usually whoever took her food or pacifier away. But when she's sleeping I like to think she remembers things from back home with Heavenly Father and you can sometimes catch her smiling ever so briefly. She is a week old today and I caught this on camera early this morning- she tries to make you laugh first with her eyes all over the place. Then if you listen closely to the audio, she hears the toilet flush and immediately smiles. Its not till after the first minute, so stay with it. I tried to upload the video but I think it must be too big because it gets an error every time I do. I'll put it on you tube then put the link below:
 http://youtu.be/p2fAiwjq_u0

I caught this one too:



No comments:

Post a Comment